Saturday, May 9, 2015

New Topics!

Hi Everyone! 

So I'm Moving onto some new topics now so think of it like a new chapter in a book, a book about games and how they work. The topics I'll be covering are, Human Computer Interface (HCI) and how they have developed for game platforms, Central Processing Units (CPU) and Graphical Processing Unit (GPU) within game platforms and then looking into things like Memory, Displays and sound technologies.
Of course I will also be dabbling in the realm of game storage mediums as well for game platforms, so really I'm covering more of the current hardware technology now instead of the history. 


I hope this one will keep you interested as much as the last topics! 

Fairwinds internet travellers,
Until next time

Kristine  

No comments:

Post a Comment